In case you missed Dine With 9 before, we’re here to shake up your lunch hour and help you make new friends and business connections! We’ve heard so much positive feedback about attendees’ experiences, but one area where we felt we could improve would be to have smaller tables where everyone can more easily connect, as well as to help people self-select with whom they sit in case they already know someone (and want to branch out) or felt that that clicked with a couple folks and want to continue that conversation over lunch.
Here’s how it works:
- First 36 diners to reserve their seat are locked in – If you reserve and can no longer attend, we ask that you give your seat to someone else so the table is full. If your seat goes empty, we won’t be able to invite you back. This is for the sake of everyone getting the most out of the experience and not being the only one to show up if everyone decides not to come last minute
- A $25 flat fee covers your lunch from a pre-set menu, non-alcoholic beverage, tip, tax, Eventbrite ticketing fees, and an hour and a half of great networking - When you’re finished, no need to worry about the bill because we’ve taken care of it
- The 36 diners will get exclusive access via our app to see who is joining the lunch (should they opt in) and pre/post network via the app
- 11:30am - Arrive and mingle with other diners
- 12pm - Be seated and orders will be taken
- 1pm - The lunch concludes
We do encourage you to consider taking Uber/Lyft/Taxi. Here’s a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40. (up to $20)
*Please review the menu before purchasing as it is a set menu. If you order anything, not on the set menu, you are responsible for settling up on that before you leave.