Join our community of millions across the US and expand your network at our next event. Meet executives and professionals for new opportunities on Tuesday, March 28th at The Ainsworth Midtown (45 E 33rd St).
You’ll make great connections in a relaxed and upbeat atmosphere while expanding your network of contacts to fuel your career or business goals.
We’ve become America’s premier face-to-face networking organization with hundreds of events each month, in over +100 cities across the US. Grab your business cards to get out and network with Network After Work.
What Our Events Provide:
- Unlike other events, our general networking events are not industry specific. Meet a wide range of other like-minded professionals
- Meet professionals that can help your career or business located nearby
- Whether you’re looking for a job, or hiring – find your next opportunity, or recruit talented professionals at our events
- Generate leads and referrals as you build new relationships
- Promote Your Business or Service to maximize your impact (make sure to get a premier sponsorship ticket to generate awareness)
- All event attendees have a Color-Coded Name Badge based on their industry, helping you see who’s there and from where
- Stay up to date on important trends across businesses in your city.
We all know our success is determined by who we know. We want to help you make an impact in your community.
Join our next event to expand your network.
Save This Event
When & Where
Network After Work
Network After Work is America’s premier face-to-face business networking company with monthly mixer events in over 80 cities catering to 3,500,000+ members.
Attendees make valuable connections with other members of their business community while enjoying different exciting venues including clubs, restaurants, hotels, and special event locations.
Network After Work launched in 2009 and has become the largest and fastest growing organization of its kind. Each event attracts a diverse mix of up to several hundred professionals from all industries and career levels. It all takes place on a weekday right after work in a fun and relaxed atmosphere conducive to making connections.
Visit us at: