NERT training Tenderloin
Full NERT Training: Are you new to the NERT program?
The full NERT training consists of six class sessions that are approximately three hours each. NERT Training is free to anyone who lives or works in San Francisco.
Note: It is important for new participants to attend all sessions to gain the full benefit of the training.
- Enrollment must begin by the 2nd class session (afternoon of the first day) to participate.
- A certificate may be issued to new graduates at Class 6.
- Make-up classes must be completed within 6 months of beginning NERT training.
- To make up a class do not select a ticket. Contact the NERT Office at email@example.com or 415-970-2022; let us know the date, time, class number, and original class.
- If you are recertifying within 1 year of expiration, click here to enroll: http://bit.ly/2fTqCE7 If you have been expired for more than one year, you must re-take the full course.
- IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN AND GRADUATED FROM NERT TRAINING AND YOU ARE RE-TAKING THE FULL COURSE, PLEASE INDICATE THIS AT SIGN-IN ON THE FIRST MORNING OF TRAINING.
Full NERT Training Course Outline:
Thursday January 12, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Class Session #1
Earthquake Awareness, Preparedness, and Hazard Mitigation
Class Session #2
Types of Fire, Hazardous Materials, Terrorism Awareness, Utility Shut-off
Thursday January 19, 8:30AM-4:00PM
Class Session #3
Class Session #4 Light Search and Rescue
Thursday January 26, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Class Session # 5
Emergency Team Organization, Disaster Psychology
Class Session # 6
Hands-On Skills Application, Course Review, and Graduation