NERT Training - South Beach
Full NERT Training: Are you new to the NERT program?
The full NERT training consists of six class sessions that are approximately three hours each. NERT Training is free to anyone who lives or works in San Francisco.
Note: It is important for new participants to attend all sessions to gain the full benefit of the training.
- Enrollment must begin by the 2nd class session to participate.
- A certificate may be issued to new graduates at Class 6.
- Make-up classes must be completed within 6 months of beginning NERT training.
- To make up a class do not select a ticket. Contact the NERT Office at email@example.com or 415-970-2022; let us know the date, time, class number, and original class.
- If you are recertifying within 1 year of expiration, click here to enroll: http://bit.ly/2eSUYBE If you have been expired for more than one year, you must re-take the full course.
- IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN AND GRADUATED FROM NERT TRAINING AND YOU ARE RE-TAKING THE FULL COURSE, PLEASE INDICATE THIS AT SIGN-IN ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF TRAINING.
Full NERT Training Course Outline:
Class Session #1 - Tues. January 10, 6:00-9:30PM
Earthquake Awareness, Preparedness, and Hazard Mitigation
Class Session #2 - Tues. January 17, 6:00-9:30PM
Types of Fire, Hazardous Materials/Terrorism Awareness, Utility Shut-off
Class Session #3 - Tues. January 24, 6:00-9:30PM
Class Session #4 - Tues. January 31, 6:00-9:30PM
Light Search and Rescue
Class Session # 5 - Tues. February 7, 6:00-9:30PM
Emergency Team Organization & Disaster Psychology
Class Session # 6 - Tues. February 14, 6:00-9:30PM
Hands-On Skills Application, Course Review, and Graduation