NERT Training - Mission/Mission Dolores
Full NERT Training: Are you new to the NERT program?
The full NERT training consists of six class sessions that are approximately three hours each. NERT Training is free to anyone who lives or works in San Francisco.
Note: It is important for new participants to attend all sessions to gain the full benefit of the training.
- Enrollment must begin by the 2nd class session to participate.
- A certificate may be issued to new graduates at Class 6.
- Make-up classes must be completed within 6 months of beginning NERT training.
- To make up a class do not select a ticket. Contact the NERT Office at email@example.com or 415-970-2022; let us know the date, time, class number, and original class.
- If you are recertifying within 3 years of expiration, click here to enroll: http://bit.ly/2dcnhPE If you have been expired for more than three years, you must re-take the full course.
Full NERT Training Course Outline:
Class Session #1 - Wednesday November 9, 6:00-9:30pm
Earthquake Awareness, Preparedness, and Hazard Mitigation
Class Session #2 - Wednesday November 16, 6:00-9:30pm
Types of Fire, Hazardous Materials/Terrorism Awareness, Utility Shut-off
**We will skip Thanksgiving week Wednesday November 23**
Class Session #3 - Wednesday November 30, 6:00-9:30pm
Class Session #4 - Wednesday December 7, 6:00-9:30pm
Light Search and Rescue
Class Session # 5 - Wednesday December 14, 6:00-9:30pm
Emergency Team Organization & Disaster Psychology
Class Session # 6 - Wednesday December 21, 6:00-9:30pm
Hands-On Skills Application, Course Review, and Graduation