Take the next step in your career!
Certification in your specialty demonstrates a professional commitment to optimizing care for your patients and families. The Nurse-Builders RNC-NIC/ CCRN review course is a great way to prepare for the exam!
With a pass rate of >95%, this program provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of Neonatal Intensive Care nursing based on current exam content outlines. Participants receive information that will not only promote certification exam success, but will also enhance clinical nursing practice.
This event includes a course manual, as well as light breakfast and lunch each day. Attendance for both days will provide 13.0 Contact Hours.
- October 18, 2016 8:00am - 4:00pm
- October 19, 2016 8:00am - 4:00pm
At the conclusion of this course, participants will:
- Have enhanced test-taking skills
- Identify content outline for the RNC-NIC and Neonatal CCRN exams
- Identify resources for RNC-NIC and Neonatal CCRN exam preparation
- Identify typical presentation of neonatal intensive care situations
- Test Taking
- Maternal History and Risk Factor
- Gestational Age (At Birth)
- Physical Assessment
- Resuscitation & Stabilization
- Fluid and Electrolytes
- Nutrition & Feeding
- Oxygenation & Acid Base Homeostatis
- Professional & Psychosocial Practice
- Infectious Diseases
- Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat
Nurses working in a Neonatal Intensive Care setting preparing to take the certification examination and interested health providers.
When & Where
Connecticut Children's Medical Center