This is a four day series consisting of the following:
- Day 1 - Respiratory Support and Care of the Newborn
- Day 2 - Medical/Surgical Disorders
- Day 3 - Neonatal Potpourri
- Day 4 - Advanced Topics
*This is only for Day 3 in a series of potentially four classes. It is not necessary to take all four days.
- Identify maternal high risk factors, neonatal anatomy, physiology, along with various treatment modalities.
- Identify and describe specific disease processes such as respiratory distress syndrome, surgical emergencies, and cardiac lesions in the neonatal setting.
***Payment is expected on the day of the course in order to receive CEU/CME hours.
- General Participant: $110/day, $360/series
- RCHSD Employee: No course fee.