Actions and Detail Panel
Neo4j Graph Data Modelling - Brussels
Wed, June 14, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CEST
Course Name: Graph Data Modelling with Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Intro to Neo4j course is sufficient knowledge to understand this course
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Kees Vegter, Neo Technology
Kees has an extensive background in pre-sales, consulting, and development roles with significant experience in Java and multiple database technologies.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop with Neo4j installed and a power cord. We will supply lunch and refreshments.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org