Course Code: Neo4j Fundamentals
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Beginner
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- Executives and others who want an overview of the Neo4j technology.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages
This course helps build a good knowledge of graph databases. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful graph database using Cypher as the query language
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based Modeling
- Neo4j and Cypher
- Advanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
Instructor Lorenzo Speranzoni, LARUS Business Automation S.r.l.
Lorenzo, founder and CEO of LARUS Business Automation and Neo4j "Evangelist", is a pragmatic and passionate IT-expert with an expertise both as Developer and IT-Architect and as Project Leader. He likes to continuously improve his knowledge on the latest open-source technologies and share it with every other people as enthusiast.
He loves cycling and art as much as turning ideas into working software.
Instructor Marco Falcier, LARUS Business Automation S.r.l.
Marco, software developer & Neo4j Certified Professional, is a computer science passionate, interested in new technologies and teaching. A team-work addicted, he is a true Neo4j enthusiast, who loves modeling everyday realities into graphs. He loves playing keyboards and synthesizers: not only software developing but also synthesizers programming.
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop and power cord; If you are bringing a mac, an ethernet adaptor would be helpful. We will supply coffee and lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail email@example.com