Course Code: Neo4j Fundamentals
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Beginner
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- Executives and others who want an overview of the Neo4j technology.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages
This course helps build a good knowledge of graph databases. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful graph database using Cypher as the query language
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based Modeling
- Neo4j and Cypher
- Advanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
Instructor Ron van Weverwijk, Big Data Hacker, GoDataDriven
Ron van Weverwijk is an experienced software developer at Xebia. He has years of experience developing both back-end and front-end applications.
For the last few years he has been building applications for exploring and visualizing complex networked data using Neo4J and he has become an expert Neo4j developer and community member. Ron has given several Neo4j trainings and he has spoken about Neo4j at a number of recent conferences.
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop and power cord; If you are bringing a mac, an ethernet adaptor would be helpful. We will supply coffee and lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail email@example.com