NEGOTIATION SKILLS TRAINING WORKSHOP
Negotiating, for some, is sheer misery. However, negotiation skills are critical whether selling products or services, purchasing supplies and materials, negotiating salary and job requirements, or obtaining internal resources for project support. With skill and practice, facilitating a collaborative negotiation that leaves all participants victorious is achievable. This negotiation skills workshop develops the skills participants need to drive mutual victory.
Participants in this dynamic workshop will learn how to strengthen their negotiation skills through classroom game sessions, extensive role-play and exercises. They receive one-on-one personal feedback that helps improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in complex and difficult negotiation sessions. Participants build skills negotiating individually and in team negotiation environments. This negotiation training workshop is also useful for those in purchasing.
Participants will learn to:
- Determine behavioral style and how to best interact with others in the negotiation
- Recognize counterproductive assumptions and positions
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Utilize the phases of negotiation for better outcomes
- Deal with difficult people objectively and assertively
- Build creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Negotiate in person, on the phone, individually and in teams
- Immediately recognize manipulative tactics and how to respond
- Manage conflict quickly before it escalates out of control
Class Size: Up to 18