A Masterclass in Negotiation Skills
by Malcolm Smith
Would you like you and your people to be more effective and achieve better outcomes?
At the conclusion of the morning you will have:
- A clear understanding of negotiation as a structured process.
- The concept that negotiation is about dialogue, not confrontation.
- A sense of your business values in a fragmented, commoditisedmarket.
- A solid set of planning skills.
- A toolbox of things you can trade with.
- The ability to set strategy.
- An inventory of tactics used during negotiation.
- Enhanced communication skills to enable the process to develop smoothly.
- A series of tried and tested negotiation rules and techniques for success.
Some comments from delegates at previous sessions:
“Malcolm's presentation was masterful; thoroughly entertaining, expertly engaging, very thoughtful and insightful, with a tremendously deep knowledge of his subject. He was totally brilliant. So much more than just a speaker. He mesmerised the whole audience for the duration. Every minute was superbly crafted, and every minute packed with advice so tangible you felt like you could touch it.”
“It is that very rare collision of a great presentation style (funny, energetic, entertaining, highly engaging and interactive) and genuinely valuable, applicable, relevant take home....most of which can be put into practice straight away.....and kept in place to become simple best practice.”
Refreshments (breakfast sandwiches, tea, coffee etc) will be available until the Masterclass starts (promptly!) at 8.30 and a sandwich lunch will be provided at 2pm.
’So what’ – included in the price is a 90 minute session 3 weeks later to follow up/make the most of your investment
Share with other delegates what you/your organisation:
Has achieved once or twice which has since become embedded
Has achieved once or twice and then lapsed
Meant to apply and hasn’t
The outcome from this facilitated session will be an ACTION PLAN of what YOU will implement in order to INCREASE REVENUES, EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY and/or DECREASE COSTS, WASTE, TIME significantly and consistently - short, medium and long term.
Same venue Friday 3rd March 4-5.30pm