Actions and Detail Panel
Negotiation Skills for Project Practitioner (NSPP) Training - Jakarta, Indo...
Wed, Nov 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Nov 23, 2017, 5:00 PM WIB
Like most of the things in the world, negotiation skills don’t just come from nowhere. One has to practice it, understand the basics, learn the skill set involved, face real world situations and challenges and he should work his way through more practice in order to be able to successfully negotiate.
We have created this course for you to understand the different types of negotiations, learn the various skills and tools that are pretty necessary for you to carry out successful negotiations, learn the various phases of negotiating a deal and exercising the skills to negotiate successfully which results in win-win situations for both the parties. You will learn the ways to face the negotiation counterparts, get fair results with proven negotiation methods. You will learn to balance the environment and the importance of respect while negotiating. You will learn to forecast potential problems in the future.
We highly recommend you take this course, go through it with skipping no part, and make yourself equipped with all these skills and work towards becoming a successful negotiator which is quite an asset for your organization and helpful for you, in personal level, as well.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
All Project Practitioners (Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Administrators, Project Leaders, etc.)
All Managers/ Professionals (All professionals who are involved in projects.)
From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
- Understand the basic types of negotiations
- Understand the phases of negotiations
- Understand the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts
- Prepare the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify the nature of information in negotiation
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus
- Set the terms of agreement
- Deal with attacks and other difficult issues
- Negotiation process in everyday problems
2 Days + 12 Months of eLearning Access
EMAIL US lia . octovina @ dcolearning . com
Date and Time
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870