Actions and Detail Panel
Need For Read Adult Book Club
Thu, March 23, 2017, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Do you have a need for reading? You know what that means: BOOK CLUB!! Read, meet new people, have fun, eat, socialize. Need For Read Adult Book Club is the perfect reason to visit MLK Jr. Recreation Center every Thursday at 5:30pm. A wide variety of books are chosen to fit different interests. We will be reading 3 books and will have 3 weeks to complete each one. Every Thursday, we will have a social get-together and a fun and informational discussion about what we have read so far.
• There will be food and fun! If you would like to bring a dish or something to snack on for us to share, that would be greatly appreciated!
• Come to meet new people. Bring a friend along who is reading the book as well. Share this meetup with them for their reference.
• When you come to the meeting, please have AT LEAST 3 questions and/or 3 passages to discuss.
• READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND SHOW UP TO THE MEETING NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HAVE READ!
• If you would like, download the “GroupMe” app on your phone. That way, we can ask each other questions and have small discussions in between physical meetings. [you can add[masked] or [masked]]
We look forward to reading with you soon :)