* Line up starts at 10:45 but be sure to come before 10:30 for registration and to receive packages. At 11:00 heats of 50 will start every 10 minutes.
* Each individual will receive a color pack, & FREE water bottles at the halfway point and finish line.
* There will be 2 stations where color is thrown (so be sure to let members know upon running through if you do not wish to be colored)
* Music will be playing at the start point & finish line.
* Food & drinks will be available to purchase at the finish line.
Charity Partner details:
This 5K is all about raising awareness to the mental illness with the highest mortality rate; Eating disorders. There are 30 million people who suffer with one some point in their life, with 90% who never seek help. Let's raise awareness to save victims of this illness and hope for a healthy and happy recovery!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call Cariete (661)618-6070 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org