NEBOSH IGC Exam Preparation Training only Friday (2:00PM - 7:00PM)
Friday, November 4, 2016 at 2:00 PM - Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:00 PM (AST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE (IGC)
Health and Safety in an organisation have become a cornerstone in achieving high productivity and high morale amongst the workers. With an emphasis on managing workplace safety and health in the workplace and balancing the organisation's objective, NEBOSH IGC not only focuses on covering a range of workplace hazards and methods of control, it includes international standards for safety and health management including International Labour Organisation codes of practice.
- An intensive training course that will bring you the fundamental knowledge and the know-how in order to achieve the desired competency of an internationally recognised practitioner in occupational safety and health.
Benefits for Companies
In today's working environment 'Safety' plays a key role in the success of any company. The NEBOSH National International General Certificate provides a mean to improve the safety awareness of company employees, particularly those involved with operations or directly related to safety. The full-time course offered by KBA Training Pte Ltd allows for personnel to be able to dedicate their time to the syllabus and course information and is suited for full-time company employees or individuals.
Benefits for Individuals
- Take the lead in achieving and maintaining a safe working environment and share knowledge across your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s health and safety operations are robust and legally compliant
- Become competent in identifying workplace hazards, carrying out risk assessments and investigating accidents
- Deliver effective health and safety policies and ensure contractors are compliant
- Become an expert adviser on all legal requirements
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence in health and safety practices that are nationally recognised.
Who should attend?
- The NEBOSH National / International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health is designed for personnel with health & safety responsibilities, e.g. Managers, supervisors, safety officers, non-safety specialists etc & who need a grounding & recognised qualification in occupational safety & health.
- It is also beneficial for those wanting to further their career in the HSE field or those who wish to enhance their HSE knowledge.
- Minimum standard of English required for candidates
- The standard of English required by candidates studying the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety must be such that they can both understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus.
- NEBOSH recommends that candidates undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests in order to be accepted onto an International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety programme.
- For further information please consult the IELTS website: http://www.ielts.org/
Units IGC1 and GC2 of the NEBOSH International Certificate are each assessed by two-hour written examinations. Unit GC3 is assessed by a practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Exams held March, June, September and December each year
The syllabus is divided into 3 units. Unit IGC1 is further divided into five elements; Unit GC2 into eight elements; and the practical component of GC3.
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
1. Foundations in health and safety
2. Health and safety management systems 1 - Policy
3. Health and safety management systems 2 - Organising
4. Health and safety management systems 3 - Planning
5. Health and safety management systems 4 - Measuring, audit and review
Unit GC2: Control of Workplace Hazards
1. Workplace hazards and risk control
2. Transport hazards and risk control
3. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
4. Work equipment hazards and risk control
5. Electrical safety
6. Fire safety
7. Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
8. Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
1. Health and safety practical application
Our Value Added Services
- NEBOSH IGC Book Latest Edition
- Complete Learning Materials
- NEBOSH Certified & Experienced Trainers
- Unlimited Module wise Examination Simulation
- Real Exam Simulation Exercises
- Assistance for Exam Application Process
- Free Retrain until you pass the Exam
- Course Completion Certificate
Course Fee : 3500 QR ( Group Discount Available )
Furthermore information please Contact
Landline: +974-44174383 Fax : +974 44181544
Email :info.pctsqatar.com | Web: www.pctsqatar.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Process Construction Technical Services (PCTS Qatar)
Process Construction Technical Services (PCTS Qatar)
Greetings from PCTS Qatar!
Process Construction Technical Services (PCTS Qatar), is an international business company based in India, Operations from Qatar with business associates in UAE, Sultanate of Oman and India. The name PCTS coined from diversified Process and Construction technologies reflecting the company's wide scope of specialized activities in the service of the civil construction industry.
PCTS is knowledge based on a wide range of respective fields of experience. We basically satisfy our professional needs by associating them with project and construction management and thereby we meet and exceed our client's expectations. The decision-making process is guided by our Client's schedule and budget.
We are Associate with POSHE conducting NEBOSH IGC Training
We offer a range of training programmers in the fields of Safety Training,
We offer cost effective training understanding the client needs and market conditions.
Our Training Option
Public Training | Corporate Training | FastTrack Training
- Design Integrated training approach – by customized tools and Methods
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Industry Experienced and Certified Trainers.
- Well‐structured learning modules and providing Complete Courseware
- Distinguished with state‐of‐the‐art facilities
- Free Retraining until passing the certification
Process Construction Technical Services
Landline: +974-44174383 Fax: +974 44181544