NDIS - All Your Questions Answered.
For people with disabilities and their carers.
Tuesday 13 December - 9am - 4pm
Wednesday 14 December - 9am - 4pm
- Are you fully informed about the impact the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will have on your life, or the life of someone you care for?
- Do you want to learn more about how the NDIS will operate?
- Do you have questions you need answers to about the NDIS and your personal situation?
These informative and inspirational one day events are designed to provide you with all you need to know about how the NDIS including:
- What exactly the NDIS is and how it will help me or someone I care for?
- What do I need to do to prepare for the transition to the NDIS?
- Where can I go to get help if I am not sure what to do?
- How can I find out more about my specific requirements?
- and more ...
A series of speakers will address a range of important topics throughout the day, with the highlight being acclaimed singer, songwriter, comedian and raconteur Luke Escombe who has turned over 20 years of living with chronic illness into inspiration for his art.
You can choose to attend the event on Tuesday or Wednesday - each day will feature the same speakers and information.
These events are FREE, with morning tea and lunch provided to all pre-registered and pre-approved attendees.
**THERE'LL BE LUCKY DOOR PRIZES PLUS - ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE A FREE MOVIE PASS**
Bookings are essential and numbers are strictly limited.
To register to attend, please either call us on 0458 018 887, click here to send an email or you can register via our online booking facility above.
Please ask us about transport assistance if required.
These events are being held for informational purposes only and are designed for people with disabilities and their carers.
Please pass on details of these events to anyone you know who might be interested.