Join us in Winston-Salem again this October for three days of school library professional development, concurrent sessions and keynote speakers that are sure to inspire or reignite your professional passion.
Register for exciting and informative pre-conference sessions on Oct. 20th. A boxed lunch is included for anyone registering for both a morning and afternoon session.
Full conference registration includes:
- Pub Trivia Night with NCSLMA President Walter Carmichael in the vendor hall on Thursday evening
- Opening keynote with Nikki Robertson
- Over 120 concurrent sessions on Friday, Oct. 21 and Saturday, Oct. 22
- Vendor Fair
- Friday luncheon with featured author, Laurie Halse Anderson
- Author signing and vendor reception on Friday evening (15+ authors)
Additional ticketed events:
- District Leaders Meeting on Thursday evening (free)
- Saturday Morning Toast and Tales ($15) with performance by Bright Star Theater
- Saturday Author's Luncheon with Barbara O'Connor ($40)
Follow @NCSLMA on Facebook and Twitter for updates. See you there!