San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As promised, here is your gateway to securing your spot at the North Cobb High School Class of 2003 full-blown reunion!
In preparation for the re-launch of this reunion you spoke, and we listened. First of all, by using EventBrite we can have a smoother checkout process. Secondly, we have been able to include more flexible ticket options to meet your needs. You will now have the option to pay in 2 installments if you would like. Finally, if you would like to pay for your ticket in one lump sum, you will receive a 10% discount if you purchase before February 15th, 2014. All ticket sales will end at 11:59 p.m. on April 30th, 2014 to ensure that we will collect all funds in enough time to pay all of our vendors.
The purchase of each ticket includes:
- Admission to Red Hare Brewery (which will be open to our group alone that night)
- Dinner (the menu will be posted soon)
- Beer, Wine, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Brewery Tour
- Souvenir Red Hare Brewery Glass
- Indoor and Outdoor Socialization Spaces
- Access to the Red Hare Bocce Court
- Free Entry into Our Prize Drawings
I would like to volunteer to help. How can I sign up?
Thank you for wanting to help! Please fill out the form at the link below to let us know how you would like to/be able to help.
I know someone who has a service/business/product that would make the reunion awesome. How can I let the committee know about him or her?
That is fantastic! Just fill out the form at the link below to let us know. We already have some things covered, however it is always great to have as many options as possible!
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, after purchasing your ticket you will be directed to enter additional registration information. EventBrite will also allow you to update your registration information any time after your ticket purchase.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please. If for some reason you encounter any problems printing out your ticket(s), we will have a list of everyone who registered for the reunion at the door. Your printed ticket will just make the check-in process much easier.
What is the refund policy?
This all depends on which ticket option you purchase.
- Installment Option: If you purchase your ticket in the two installments ($25 deposit + $25 balance), the deposit itself will be non-refundable.
- Pay in Full: Should you pay for your ticket in full, in extreme cases, you will have the option to transfer your ticket to someone else. Should you be unable to find someone to purchase your ticket from you, contact us by sending a message to https://www.facebook.com/NCHS2003.
Where can I contact the organizers if I have any additional questions?
You have three options. First, you can click on the "Contact the Organizer" to the right of this page. Second, you can click on the link at the bottom of this page. Third, of course, you can continue to reach out to us through our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NCHS2003.