NBMBAA-DC: Leadership Lessons Forum 'Women Leaning In, The Power to Break Through Ceilings' ~ Hosted by Volkswagen/Audi
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Join the National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter in its second Leadership Lessons series event. In honor of Women’s History Month, we will be joined by leaders from Washington, DC, Audi and Volkswagen who have overcome challenges to rise to the top! These successful professionals will talk about their experiences and lessons learned along their journey:
- Christine Gaspar, Senior Director, Human Resources, Audi of America
- Jeri Ward, VP, Chief Communications Officer, Audi of America
- Walt Sanderson, VP Human Resources, SiriusXM
- Anna Schneider, VP Industry-Government Relations, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- (Moderator) Latifa Lyles, Past Women’s Bureau Director, U.S. Department of Labor
You will also have the opportunity to network with Audi, Volkswagen and NBMBAA-DC's Executive Board and members.
The event is FREE for financial members and $10 for non-members. (You may join NBMBAA or renew your membership by clicking here.)
Space is limited, so an advanced RSVP is strongly encouraged.
*Business Attire Required*
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 700 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Leadership Lessons Series
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
- Membership MeetUps
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2006, 2011, 2013 -2016 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 NBMBAA Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award