School is in session at NAWBO Business University! NBU, our signature learning series, is designed to equip you with the tools, resources, and connections you need to accelerate your business.
We invite you to attend NBU 2017, two half-day educational sessions, designed to help you GROW and FUND your business.
You’ll hear from leading women entrepreneurs and experts who will share best practices in panel discussions, workshops, and mentoring opportunities. Lunch and snacks provided.
So, mark your calendar to attend on January 25 and February 15.
Buy your tickets and get first pick of these exciting #NBU2017 breakout sessions!
GROW: January 25th
Doors open and lunch available at 11:30 a.m. Arrive early to network before the event. Panel begins promptly at noon.
Nashville Women Entrepreneur Success Stories, Panel Presentation, Janet Walls, Moderator
- Amy Tanksley, Founder Uncle Classic Barbershop
- Debbie Gordon, Entrepreneur
- Tammy Hawes, Founder and CEO, Virsys12
- Gigi Butler, Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Liza Graves, CoFounder, StyleBlueprint
Mentoring Round Tables, An opportunity to sit with the successful women from the panel and ask questions!
Workshop Break Outs: Choose one (and an alternative choice) when you register on Eventbrite
- Creative Hiring | Jennifer Way, Way Solutions
- How to Improve the Position of Your Business through Branding | Mila Grigg, MODA Image and Brand Consulting
- Efficient and Effective Decision Making | Dr. Cate Loes, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management in the College of Business Administration at Belmont University
- Sales 101: Back to the Relationship Basics | Bob Jacobs Founder Symbiosis Company
Ticket prices for the half day event
- Member: $60
- Guest: $75
Williamson County | 310 Billingsly Ct, Franklin, TN