School is in session at NAWBO Business University! NBU, our signature learning series, is designed to equip you with the tools, resources, and connections you need to accelerate your business.
We invite you to attend NBU 2017, two half-day educational sessions, designed to help you GROW and FUND your business.
You’ll hear from leading women entrepreneurs and experts who will share best practices in panel discussions, workshops, and mentoring opportunities. Lunch and snacks provided.
Buy your tickets and get first pick of these exciting #NBU2017 breakout sessions!
FUND: February 15th
Welcome | Breakfast and snacks provided
Need Money? Funding Options to Grow Your Small Business: Advice from Local Experts, Panel Presentation, Brittany Lorenzi, Moderator
- Kristina Montague, JumpFund
Nicole Dunigan, Senior VP & Financial Advisor, Pinnacle Financial Partners
Mentoring Round Tables, An opportunity to sit with the successful women from the panel and ask questions!
Workshop Break Outs, Choose one (and an alternate choice) when you register on Eventbrite
- Lending 101 | Pam Theis, Pathway Lending
- How to Attract Investors to Grow Your Business | Ira Weiss, Weiss Capital Advisors
- Four Ways to Raise Early-Stage Capital | Phil Shmerling, InCrowd Capital
- Know Your Numbers - Finance & Budgeting 101 | Brittany Lorenzi, BluePrint Strategy
- Sameera Lowe, Entrepreneurs' Organization & Catalyst
- Amy Bunton/Leslie Hayes, Pathway Women's Business Center
- Chris Cotton & Carrie Brumfield, BizStudio & ScaleUp
- Nashville Business Incubation Center
- Ruthie Reynolds, Small Business Development Center
- Belmont University
- Lipscomb University
- Williamson Chamber
- SBA Emerging Leader
Ticket prices for the half day event
- Member: $60
- Guest: $75
Williamson County | 310 Billingsly Ct, Franklin, TN