Actions and Detail Panel
Navigating the Road to College: From selection to admission to tuition
Mon, April 24, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Did you know:
- The average college student changes his or her major three times.
- Only 59% of students who begin at a 4-year college complete their degree within six years.
- For those who graduate, only 27% will work in a career that requires their specific degree.
- The average student loan burden for graduates is more than $28,000.
With rising tuition and a sluggish job market, it is more important than ever that your child makes the best decisions possible about where to attend college. How prepared is your child to apply to college? Better yet, how prepared are you to assist your child in applying to college?
Navigating the road to college requires you to balance three distinct factors:
- Choosing the right schools to apply to
- Maximizing your child’s likelihood of getting in
- Paying for college without going broke
Don’t go through the college admission process without all the information! Join us for an instructive and engaging seminar that will answer these questions and equip you to help your child make a great college decision.
Those who reserve a seat using this page will receive a free copy of How to Choose the Perfect College... for You!.