Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
In mid-January, LinkedIn launched the BIGGEST redesign in its history! Its HUGE!
Not only does it look different but some of your basic LinkedIn tasks have moved to new tabs.
Some of the features and tools you’ve used all along are gone!
Some new features have been added.
This redesign has affected EVERYTHING! Your Profile, Network, Activity, Search, Inbox, and much more!
NAVIGATING THE NEW LINKEDIN
During this fast-paced session, Sue Gresham will walk you through the changes made to your LinkedIn:
- Profile - What people see, how & where you enter your info, arrange your profile sections for impact & more
- Network - How to connect with others, disconnect and find your connections.
- Inbox - How to send and reply to messages, manage old messages, and more
- Activity – How to create status updates, post articles, track existing posts and analytics
- Search – Almost everything about searching on LinkedIn is different and you'll need to learn the tricks
- Home Feed – What you see and why
- Much more
She will also discuss:
- What you need to do to fix your profile NOW to accommodate these changes.
- What privacy settings you need to update.
- New tricks for growing your network.
Who should attend? Anyone and everyone who has questions or is overwhelmed by the changes to LinkedIn.
Choose between two dates:
Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:30 - 2:30 PM
Location Women’s Financial Wellness Conference Center
N28 W2300 Roundy Drive – Suite 105 (lower level)
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Misc: This is an informational session intended to help you navigate smoothly through LinkedIn. Sue will be going through LinkedIn live during the session so there is no need to bring your laptop unless you feel "you must” be looking at your own LinkedIn account while we walk through the changes.
Advanced registration is recommended to reserve your seat. Because we have a limit to the size of this session, no refunds will be given if you cannot attend.