Five Common Mistakes Olim Make When Navigating the Israeli Healthcare System, and How to Avoid Them + Ask the Healthcare Advocate!
Presenter: Aviva Yoselis MPH, Healthcare Advocate for AACI's Shira Pransky Project, and new Olah of 21 years.
AACI’s Shira Pransky Project presents a unique workshop that includes how to:
* Navigate the medical system at various stages in your life
* “Shop” for the right doctor
* Communicate, effectively, with your doctor to achieve a “successful” visit
* Identify problematic health situations and rectify them, quickly and efficiently
* Feel empowered to make positive medical decisions for you and your family
After the formal session, Aviva will have time to take questions individually.