San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
More small businesses than ever are turning to social media to generate new business and connect with customers. There is no doubt that social media has become an essential marketing tool, but many small businesses are not taking full advantage of its potential.
Learn how small businesses can better leverage social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to create new opportunities and reach customers. This session will provide social media strategies to grow traffic and increase sales for your business.
In this introductory session, MJ Finstrom & David Finstrom will cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What social media marketing really is and why use it
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization
- How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
MJ & David, a sister-brother team, own HUTdogs, a creative services business. They are known for eye-catching graphic design and web solutions but, that's not all they do! They teach businesses and nonprofits how to master the basics of online social media marketing tools.
When & Where
Please contact Ruth should you have any questions regarding this event. She can be reached at email@example.com or (626) 744-7351.