Naviance creates and supports a college-going culture by encouraging all students to explore post-secondary education options. In this workshop, parents will learn about the many facets of Naviance so they can support their children in their journey to finding that "right fit college"...
Dr. Kim H. Rodriguez, Director of College & Career Counseling will demonstrate how to utilize Naviance to conduct:
- Search for colleges based on your personal criteria
- Compare colleges to each other
- Reflect on the data accumulated about previous SHS students’ acceptances (for comparison purposes)
- Add colleges to "Colleges I'm Thinking About" to be notified when they visit SHS
- Identify careers that match your student’s interests and talents
- Research hundreds of occupations
And more !!!
Seating is extremely limited due to the nature of the presentation - reserve yours today!