Are you and your camera just itching to head to the country where you can play for a day?
Well, come on then! Come on out to Red Belly Ranch near Smithville, Texas for a Nature Photography Play Day.
What do you do during your Nature Photography Play Day?
- Meander our acreage with your camera in hand
- Do macro ~ interesting insects, butterflies, flowers, leaves, grasses, lichen, moss, and whatever else you find of the kind make neat macro subjects ~ and we’ve got plenty of ‘em at Red Belly Ranch!
- Have fun creating flowers images ~ never know what’s blooming at Red Belly!
- Photograph whatever birds are “in season” ~ enjoy use of Jeff’s bird blinds and set-ups
- Hang out by the ponds ~ photograph dragonflies, damselflies, turtles, and anything else interesting you find
Your Nature Photography Play Day at Red Belly Ranch includes:
- Jeff’s one-on-one guidance throughout your day
- The chance to hone in on whatever skills you’d like with Jeff there to help you do it
- A full day to roam the land as you wish
- Nature photography in a country setting according to your whims
- A delicious homemade lunch (yes..we cater to dietary needs)
Limited to eight (8) photographers
$95.00 / includes lunch (on-site)
MORE INFO: http://exploreinfocus.com/joinme/nature-photography-play-day/