Join me for this full-day Nature Photography 101 Workshop designed to firm up your foundation in today’s digital wildlife & nature photography techniques.
You’ll enjoy classroom time and field time with lots of one-to-one guidance throughout as you can try out what you learn in a country setting at Red Belly Ranch in central-Texas.
During this focus on nature photography fundamentals, I’ll share lots of pro tips, while helping to take the mystery out of your camera’s technology** as we examine:
- Which camera settings matter most for nature & wildlife photography & other photos of the natural world (and why)
- Which lenses work best for wildlife (including birds) and nature photography (and why)
- A review of digital basics to firm up your foundational knowledge
- How color affects your image
- Composition techniques for photographing nature’s bounty
- The importance of backgrounds & how to make sure your images have great ones
- Lighting techniques & tips
- An introductory look at how to have more control over what you photograph
** This workshop is designed for digital SLR’s (DSLR’s). I don’t recommend it for phone or point-and-shoot cameras. If that’s all you have and you still want to attend, please give me a call. Also, it is very important to bring your camera manual to this workshop. Thanks!
This full-day workshop costs $95 for one (1) person
~~ ~ OR ~ ~~
Two (2) people for $150 (that’s $75 each ~ save $20 each when you & a friend register together!).
Your workshop includes a delicious lunch, and is limited to TEN (10) participants.
Workshop begins at 10:00 A.M. and ends at 4:30 P.M.