Are you looking for natural ways to improve your family's health?
Join us for a FREE Essential Oil Class lead by Denise Della every SATURDAY at 11:30 am.
Denise Della, MPH is a former 6th-grade teacher, clinical researcher, crossfitter, and current public health specialist that has dedicated her life to educating people about natural forms of healthcare. She believes that the body has the innate ability to heal itself. Denise loves to use her expertise in public health and medicine to educate others about natural solutions. Denise values prevention and desires to help families use natural solutions in their homes as a first line of defense.
In this FREE class, we will go over the following:
- What are essential oils?
- How to use essential oils?
- Why doTERRA essential oils?
- What are the most popular essential oils used for families?
- How to address your family's health concerns?
- How to get essential oils into your home?