Natural Hair & Beauty Quarter Auction
Sunday, August 25, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
Featured Full Size Products Up for Auction
Angel Beauty Box
Koils by Nature
Natural Hair Box
No Lye Clothing Apparel
Rapunzel The Future Of Hair
Save Your Do
Sooo Chic Accessories
Tropic Isle Living
……And Many More!!!!!!!!
**ONSITE VENDORS & BEAUTY SERVICE PROVIDERS**
Beauti Control Mobile Spa
Sooo Chic Accessories
General Information, Sponsorship & Volunteer Oppourtunties
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a quarter auction?
· A Quarter Auction is a cross between an auction (where you hold up a numbered paddle to bid on an item), a raffle (where you are trying to win a prize), bingo (using a chip or ball with a number on it), a home party (gathering with friends), a new way of 'FUN'draising (collecting money/quarters for a charity) and it's a ton of FUN!!
How is a quarter auction played?
· Bidders purchase numbered paddle(s)
· Your preview all the items up for auction, then you take your numbered paddle and have a seat.
· Vendors from various direct sale companies, crafters, and more have items "up for auction." Each item is shown individually. Based on the value of the item, bidders are told how many quarters it will take to bid, or enter, for a chance to win this item. (Ex. Jelly Soft Curls is $14 from Miss Jessie’s. To bid, you must pay two quarters. 50 ppl place a bid for .50 = $25 (which will be donated to charity).
· Bidders decide if they would like to bid on the item. If they do not want to bid, they leave their paddle on the table and wait for the next item. If they want to bid, they put the corresponding quarters in the bucket (placed on the table), raise their paddle in the air, and wait for all bids to be collected.
· The auctioneer draws a number, and announces the number. If the person holding that paddle # bid on that item, they win that item! *This process continues for each item until all items have been won*
· The winner has won a item valued at $14 (retail) for .50!!!!!!!!
Must I purchase a ticket/paddle to attend?
· Yes, you must purchase a ticket/paddle to enter into the auction room. The admission price includes paddle(s); In order to bid on any items you must have a paddle.
Will you accept other monetary denominations other than quarters?
· No, unfortunately, we can only accept CASE QUARTERS. You may use any monetary denomination/credit card/debit card to make a purchase with the boutique vendors however for bidding purposes we can only accept case quarters.
Can I purchase the items up for bid?
· The items up for bid are not available for purchase.
Can I purchase a sample swag bag?
· The sample swag bags are not available for purchase. The Sample Swag Bags are part of the Quartermnania Ticket price.
What is your refund policy?
· All ticket sales, purchases, and auction wins are FINAL, NON REFUNDABLE, & NON TRANSFERABLE.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me (Toni) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portion of the net proceeds will be donated to
The Lupus Foundation of America ( Atlanta Chapter)
When & Where
The Lupie Chick & Naturally Lupie
The Lupie Chick Project is a chartiable organization dedicated to raising Lupus awareness through advocacy, fundraising, and education.
Stay Connected & Follow Us: