This one-day class offers crucial information for having an informed birth in any setting. This class is especially ideal for women who've experienced birth before and would just like more information on having a natural birth. Class fee covers the cost of the pregnant person and their birth partner.
– Evidence-based care and decision-making during pregnancy and childbirth
– The anatomy of pregnancy and the birth process
– Understanding the process of labor and when to seek care
– A review of labor positions that facilitate birth
– Understanding how our bodies are perfectly equipped to handle the demands of labor
– How to create the perfect hormonal and environmental recipe for optimal birth
– Strategies to achieve more comfort