Actions and Detail Panel
Natural Alternatives For Busy Parents
Wed, October 12, 2016, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
Come along to this workshop jam-packed with ready to implement information on how to use essential oils for your health, home and happiness! Come along to a nose-opening afternoon learning how certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils can be used safely for the whole family focusing on:
* Immune and respiratory support
* Protecting against seasonal threats
* Promoting calm, relaxation and restful sleep
* Reduce toxins in the home
* Making delicious treats and healthy recipes
* Combating headlice
* Soothing skin issues
* Soothing sore tummies
* Reducing anxious feelings
* Soothing and supporting growing bodies
This content-rich workshop will leave you feeling empowered to take control of your family's health. You will be given access to resources to continue your own education and tools to take a proactive approach to your own health and well being. This is an educational workshop designed as an introduction to certifield pure therapeutic grade essential oils. For those who do not already have oils at home, there is an opportunity to order some, however there is no obligation or expectation and all are welcome to come and learn. Bring a notepad!
Come and experience for yourself the most pure essential oils made in the world, all whilst learning:
- What are essential oils?
- How do they help?
- How should they be applied?
- The difference between single oils and blends and when you should use each
- Safety and essential oils including safe dilution rates for children and oils to avoid
- How do I know which ones are for what?
You will TAKE HOME samples of:
respiratory support blend
immune boosting blend