National Western Center Industry Forum
The Mayor’s Office of the National Western Center (NWC) invites any interested firms to learn about the upcoming opporunities at the National Western Center. NWC is seeking design professional services to further develop and advance the adopted National Western Center Master Plan through the Campus Placemaking Study. This study will comprise of four major components to advance the site design:
- Facilities and Public Space Program Refinement
- Public Realm Study
- Campus wide Design Standards and Guidelines
- 30% Site Infrastructure Design
The study will also include the development of a robust Public Engagement Plan, a strategy for design review for the campus, and the integration of the following campus-wide elements:
- Neighborhood and Stakeholder Integration
- Net Zero/Regeneration/Sustainability
- Campus Infrastructure
- Campus Character
- User Experience
- Historic and Cultural Resources
- Public Art
- Program Baseline Scope, Schedule, and Budget
Come learn about the exciting opportunities for this historic project and meet the team!
9:45a – 10:45a Registration & Networking
10:45a – 12:00p Welcome
- Program & Project Overviews
- Procurement & Certification Process
- What’s Coming Next?
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-2839.