San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a three-day optical design course for students who desire an in-depth knowledge of optical local area networks (LANs). The design course was written by experienced system engineers who work with consultants and end users daily to meet their optical network requirements. The course covers all aspects of successful fiber optic system design from network protocols, network configurations, optical cabling, industry communications standards, determination of fiber count, hardware selection, splicing/termination methods and cable system testing and documentation. For Data Center, this course offers a Preterminated Solutions Overview, installation overview, Data center solutions and Case study and some testing and documentation.
All that is learned is put into practice through multiple and intensive case studies.
Photo identification is required for admittance to the Hickory facility. Lunch will be provided during each session. Student will be provided resource materials and any tools and consumables needed to complete classroom hands-on exercises.
Attendees are eligible for 21 BICSI continuing education credits. Certificate of completion must be submitted to BICSI for receipt of continuing education credits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you work for the government, please determine whether your agency's policies permit you to attend this training session and if you are eligibility for industry associations' continuing education credits (e.g., 20 BICSI ITS CECs), prizes, food or beverages.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All credit card refunds due to attendee cancellations are subject to an additional 3% cancellation fee.
- 100% refund with notice of 14 or more business days.
- 80% refund with notice of 5 or more business days. (Eventbrite allows you to refund up to 5 days prior to the event)
- No refund will be given with notice less than 5 business days.
- If, for any reason, the course is cancelled by Corning, liability is limited to return of the course fee.
- Private class cancellations that are cancelled by the requesting party 5 or less days from the start date of the class, will be billed for unrecovered costs.
When & Where
Corning See the Light Training
Corning has developed a comprehensive, integrated training program to meet the needs of designers, installers and end users of fiber optic products. Courses include hands-on installation and design classes for data centers, wireless and local area networks.
Our class material is written and taught by field-experienced technical experts. Our teaching style incorporates hands-on training and interactive discussion on the latest products and solutions. Our courses have been approved by industry-recognized certifications such as BICSI, ETA and FOA. Continuing education credits and certifications are available (additional fees may apply).