Even though National Philanthropy Day is over, you can still make a difference by helping to create tomorrow’s philanthropic leaders!
Your gift to the Herb Kaplan Youth in Philanthropy Scholarship will help support the higher education of a young philanthropist like Bridgette Keane who we honored at National Philanthropy Day 2016. There are several easy ways to make a gift:
- Enter the amount of your donation in the box above
- Mail a check to AFPRI, PO BOX PO Box 40489, Providence, RI 02940 with Herb Kaplan Youth in Philanthropy Scholarship noted
Thank you for promoting the next generation of Rhode Island philanthropic leaders!
More Information Regarding the Youth in Philanthropy Scholarship:
AFP-RI’s 2016 National Philanthropy Day Honored the Following Leaders of Our Philanthropic Community:
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation* - Ocean State Job Lot
- Outstanding Philanthropic Business** - Delta Dental of Rhode Island
- Outstanding Philanthropic Citizen - Alfred J. Verrecchia
- Herbert E. Kaplan Youth in Philanthropy Scholarship - Bridgette Keane, Block Island School *more than 250 employees **less than 250 employees
Ticket sales for National Philanthropy Day ended November 13, 2016.