Who knew sake was brewed right here in San Francisco?
Join us for a tour of the brewery and optional tasting, led by the owner Jake Mirick!
Sequoia Sake is all about creating fresh, live and accessible sake. We believe the best way to experience sake is to drink it close to the source. That’s why we brew in the heart of San Francisco. It is our belief that the tastiest sake is the freshest sake and just like food, the fresher the better. (Brew local/drink local.) We specialize in Junmai sake which means we use only water, rice, koji and yeast. All natural and nothing added to create the best NAMAZAKE outside of Japan. Namazake (or nama, for short) means it is live, unpasteurized sake.
Free tour, $10 on-site for tasting.
This event is co-organized by SFMade. We also invite you to attend the following events, all taking place around Manufacturing Day 2016:
- Mafia Bags Factory Tour, 10/4 4pm
- SFMade Orientation, 10/4 6pm
- Finding and Securing Production Space for your Manufacturing Business, 10/6 6pm
- Circa Corporation Factory Tour, 10/7 10am
- Cut Loose Factory Tour, 10/7 1:30pm
- Magnolia Brewing and Kara's Cupcakes Factory Tours and Tasting, 10/7 4:30pm
- Sequoia Sake Factory Tour, 10/8 2pm