National ERG Summit - Innovate: The Future State of ERGs
Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM - Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Washington, MD
The National ERG Summit is a signature Upward Synergy event that brings together Employee Resource Group leaders and Executive Champions from across the country to share and learn best practices on effective recruitment, retention, development and visibility for all involved. For more information, visit www.ergsummit.com.
- Cutoff date for online ticket sales is 10/4 at 11:55pm
- Additional tickets will be available for sale 10/5 for $1,049 at Registration area
- Registration Discounts available for ERG Leaders (Chair, Vice Chair/President, Vice President), small group (7-10) and large group (11+). Please contact us for more information.
- Questions? Contact us at 562-546-3804 or email LHarbottle@upwardsynergy.com for assistance with online registration and promo codes.
Benefits For Attendees
- Engage in a signature event that brings together ERG leaders from a diverse array of major organizations
- Share best practices of ERGs and leadership development
- Gain research insights on ERGs and professional development
- Grow through our Executive Circle networking, training and mentoring
- Executive champions and diversity advocates serve as faculty
- Tiered leadership training, so leaders learn based on their ERG role
- Outcomes measurement and ROI benchmarking
- Integrated learning and research models unique to Upward Synergy
- Please make your reservations by using the link: Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center
- Special Registration Rate: We have a specially negotiated room rate starting at $224 per night plus taxes. Taxes, resort fees and internet access not included in this price. Please mention “Upward Synergy – National ERG Summit” to take advantage of this special rate! For more, visit www.ergsummit.com.
About Upward Synergy
Upward Synergy and University of California--Riverside have partnered with Center for Research on Employment and the Workforce (CREW), operated by the Career Center at California State University, Fullerton, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to disseminate information on best practices to support Employee Resource Groups. Learn more at www.upwardsynergy.com.