National Coalition of 100 Black Women Madam C.J. Walker Business & Community Awards Luncheon
Friday, April 8, 2016 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Oakland/Bay Area Chapter (OBAC) is proud to announce our 18th Annual Madam C.J. Walker Walker Business & Community Recognition Awards Luncheon.
When & Where
The National Coaltion of 100 Black Women, Oakland Bay Area Chapter
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Oakland – Bay Area Chapter’s (NCBW-OBAC) mission is committed to providing programs that increase the participation of African American women in economic, civic, entrepreneurial, and human service arenas of their respective communities through education, scholarship, and collaboration.
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Oakland – Bay Area Chapter’s (NCBW-OBAC) vision is to be the organization of choice for today’s African American Woman, who understands the needs of her community, and has the requisite skills to develop solutions:
- To provide effective networks for African American women leaders.
- To enable African American women to be a visible force in economic, social, and political arenas.
- To assist the next generation of African American women, through role modeling and mentoring, to reach career opportunities unexplored.
- To develop and position African American women in leadership roles within the community.
- To recognize the historic achievements of African American women and teens.