National Association of Black Women in Construction 2nd Annual Industry Day
Friday, October 9, 2015 from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Thank you for your participation in NABWIC's 2nd Annual Industry Day, we are certain that your participation will fuel the lives of the students you will be engaged by and interacting with. Below, please find the general instructions as it relates to all our Executive presenters.
- Complete this FREE registration to confirm you've received instructions for the event
- On October 9th, upon arriving and parking at the school:
- Enter the main entrance of the school
- Present your identification and electronic or printed registration ticket to the school's security
- Inform them you've come for the NABWIC Industry Day
- The school's security will pair you with a Student Ambassador, who will guide you to the Presenter's table in the auditorium
- Further instructions will be provided from representatives
- PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO KEEP YOUR ID ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON CAMPUS
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL Indya Minns at (786) 651-1316 or Rachel Lucas at (954) 740-0554
When & Where
National Association of Black Women in Construction
Founded to increase the national awareness of African American women in the construction industry. The charge of the National Association of Black Women in Construction (NABWIC) is to advocate for Black women to further opportunity for its membership. We advance the NABWIC mission, as our core foundation is strengthened, with the building blocks of new educational, entrepreneurial, professional and social network connections.
The vision of NABWIC is to build lasting strategic partnerships with first-rate organizations and individuals committed to providing ground breaking and innovative solutions for black women in construction and their respective communities.
The Voice of Black Women in Construction.
Visit www.nabwic.org to learn more.