Winter Camps 2016
Tuesdays Camps: Arts and Crafts Camp: We will have a Craft Day, drink hot chocolate with peppermint sticks, and a visit from one of our horses will be the crowning touch! Cost $20
Thursdays Camps: Pajama Camp: Wear your coziest PJs to the barn. Students will get to visit the horses and show off their PJs. We will end camp with Hot Chocolate and a story. $20
Fridays Camps, EXCEPT Dec. 30: Horsemanship Camp: Come spend a few hours with us being "a horse person". We have sweet horses that you will get to groom as well as learn the basics of their care. $20
FRIDAY DECEMBER 30: It's a Horse Birthday Party!: Did you know that all horses have a birthday on January 1st each year? They would love for you to join them at their Birthday Party. $20
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Camp registration is not complete until we have received all paperwork, Forms are located on our website at NTSTABLES.com
- Payment is due the first day of camp ALL CAMPS ARE $20 but you can RSVP for your spot
- Closed - Toe Shoes are required
- Riding will not take place at any of these camps
- Please bring a sack lunch to enjoy!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Our camps are designed for Kindergarten through 8th grade.
What can I bring into the event?
A lot of joy and happiness Oh! And a sack lunch, a jacket (we are at a stable) and closed toe shoes.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
please contact us at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Camps cost $20 each, you may RSVP for Free online, Please bring your copy to the camp.