San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Powered by Innovative Fitness Solutions, this one day of exercise technique and program design through the use of bodyweight and sandbags. Great hands-on experience for both those new to the field and veteran Certified Personal Trainers.
- Identify the Levels and Phases of the OPT™ Model
- Identify the three factors in Dynamic Variable Resistance Training and how they relate to the OPT™ Model
- Understand the foundational DVRT Movements and be able to proficiently demonstrate them
- Understand how to appropriately progress/regress DVRT Movements based on individuals movement skills
- Design a program based on goals, needs, and wants using DVRT Principles and the OPT™ Model.
Call 1.877.654.0065 to register or go to: www.nasm.org/workshops
Workshop Cost: $199.00
When & Where
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Since 1987, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been a global leader in providing evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals. It is part of Ascend Learning, a leader in providing technology-based educational, assessment, testing and certification solutions for healthcare and other vocational fields.
In addition to its evidence-based NCCA-accredited Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification, NASM also offers a progressive career track with access to advanced specializations in Sports Performance (PES) and Injury Prevention (CES), Continuing Education courses, and accredited Bachelor and Master Degree programs.
The NASM educational continuum is designed to help today’s health and fitness professionals enhance their careers while empowering their clients to live healthier lives.
To provide health and fitness professionals with the best evidence-based education and systems
Everything we do is focused on Excellence, Innovation and Results
Premier education for health and fitness professionals that delivers proven results