Nashville Locals lunch is more fun with new friends! So let’s…
- Meet at Butchertown Hall in East Nashville for lunch.
- Mix and mingle with other Locals.
- Visit Butchertown Halls’ website to see the menu!
Remember, the goal of this group is to bring Nashville professionals together in a small, face-to-face environment to build the community and develop resources/connections for growth.
Members Attend for Free! Log-in to your member account to access to the FREE Member Ticket!
3 Ticket Options -
- Members of Nashville Locals may join for free. (see below for membership information)
- Guests of members and non-members (public) may attend by getting a $5 ticket.
- If you do not RSVP 24 hours prior to the event, you may pay $10 at the door.
Tickets allow us to gauge attendance and guarantees your spot at the event. All attendees must purchase food and beverages on their own tab.
Please visit www.networkinglocals.com to learn about getting FREE access to these events as an annual member!
In 2016, AVMS Locals merged with The Original Nashville Entrepreneur Meet Up Group to form Nashville Locals. The membership based group offers multiple events each month that foster community growth for Nashville business men and women. Each event features a different networking environment, so there is something for everyone!
You can visit www.networkinglocals.com to learn more about our organization.
Interested in sponsoring a Locals event? Our affordable options promote sponsors for over a month in email, social media, and in-person at the event. Check it out here: www.networkinglocals.com.