San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST) the Nashville Women's Empowerment Workshop will be hosting the Nashville Book Publishing Workshop. The goal is to help aspiring authors and business owners learn the step-by-step process on how to write, market and publish a book.
Publish Your Book Today:
Master the 10 Step Process on how to Write,
Market and Publish Your Book FAST
By the end of this training you will learn how to:
- Get published in 90-days or less
- Understand all aspects of the publishing industry
- Publish e-books, children’s books, poetry an training manuals
- Clearly understand the Book Publishing Process
- Write a Best Selling Book
- Get your book into bookstores
- Create an effective marketing plan
- Manufacture and organize your book
- Use the "FREE" Resources to help you publish your book
- Select the right editor, printer, publisher and book cover designer
- Publish and print 100 books for under $300.00
- Sell 100 books in less than 100 days
- Create multiple products from one book
- Put your book in e-book format and sell it via Kindle
- Sell your book on Amazon.com and other on-line distributors
- Use Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to sell books Bonus Training: How to Publish and E-book
The goal of this workshop is to:
- Understand the Book Publishing Process
- Write a GREAT Book
- Launch a Book Marketing Campaign
- Tap into the many resources to help you launch your book
- Get your book on the market in 90-days or less
- You will leave the workshop with a sample of your book
What to bring with you:
- Laptop if you have one
- Manuscript if you have one
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: Pathway Women's Business Center, 201 Venture Circle, Nashville, TN 37228
Cost: Early Bird Special $75.00 per person.
Ends on February 18, 2017. Regular Registration $125.00
Registration fee includes:
Light breakfast, lunch, workbook: The Beginner's Guide to Book Publishing Success written and published by Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb. You will also receive workshop training materials and resource guide to include Graphic Designers, Editors, Publishers, Book Cover Designers, Website Creators and many more.
Please call me if you have any questions. Also please share this information with your friends, church members, co-workers and others that desire to write a book.
When & Where
Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb
Author, Speaker, Radio & TV Talk Show Host, Publisher
Renee Bobb is an authority in the field of self-publishing and small business development. Her company, R.B.I. Enterprise www.ReneeBobb.com and www.ReneeBobbMedia.com is a Training and Development Firm. Specializing in Career Empowerment, Small Business Development, Financial Empowerment and Book Publishing Training.
Renee is the winner of the 2005 Small Business Administration, Virginia Women In Business Champion of the Year Award.
As Career and Small Business Coach, we help to empower people that desire to change their lives. Renee has nine non-fiction books published including; Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order andher top-seller, The Self-Publishing Process: The Beginners Guide to Book Publishing Success.
Over the past two years Renee has worked with Operation Stand Down, Nashville, Inc., as the Assistant Employment Coordinator and Grant Manager. She specialized in matching honorably discharged veterans with jobs available primarily in the Metro Nashville area. Created employment training curriculum for homeless Veterans. Manage $500,000 grant funded Mission Green Weatherization training program.
Renee has several contracts with non-profit agencies in which she teaches Career Development and Financial Empowerment workshops. One of her recent contracts is with an organization called "Leaving the Cocoon" , a non-profit organization of mentors who help women make a difficult transition easier. The women are former inmates who need help making a successfully transition into society.
One of the highlights of Renee’s career is having the opportunity to host and produce her own TV Talk Show called “The Author's Review”, which airs on the Public Broadcast Station in Richmond, VA, Charlottesville, VA and , Time Warner in Staten Island, NY and in 2012, Nashville, TN on Community Access TV. Her show reaches over 2 million households. Renee’s TV Show has won the 2006-2007 Broadcast of Excellence Award for Charlottesville Comcast Cable.
In 2007, Renee has launched “The Renee Bobb Radio Show” which airs on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheReneeBobbShow. Due to the success of the show it has recently been picked up by WMDB 880 AM in Nashville, TN. With so many talents to share, public media is no stranger to Renee.
Renee currently serves on the Board of Directors for Safe Haven Family Shelter located in Nashville, TN.