Our hybrid team approach gives you the insight of both a Physical Therapist and Strength Coach, providing a unique experience through a hands-on practical workshop, as we bridge the gap between rehabilitation and performance. Attendees will walk away with the necessary tools to better treat, train, and coach their clients in a collaborative sports medicine and performance team setting.
Attendees can expect to learn all of the following key points:
- The importance of the hip hinge for injury-prevention, movement, and performance
- A systematic assessment and screening approach for evaluating the Lumbo-Pelvic (Hip) Complex
- A step-by-step process to setting your foundation through breathing and core training principles
- How to transition a client from the treatment table to the training floor through training progressions and regressions
This workshop is intended for the following audience:
- Rehabilitation professionals (i.e., PT's, PTA's, DC's, LMT's, ATC's)
- Fitness professionals (i.e., Strength Coaches, Performance Coaches, Personal Trainers)
- Athletes and clients looking to enhance their hip hinge movement and performance
- 9:00am-10:00am - Assessment and Screening of Lumbo-Pelvic (Hip) Complex
- 10:00am-11:00am - Breathing Capacities, Bracing Strategies and Core Development
- 11:00am-12:00pm - Mastering the Hip Hinge through Movement & Corrective Exercise
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Progressions and Regressions for Training Applications
- Early Bird $79 = before November 4th
- Regular $99 = November 5th-December 3rd
- This workshop will be capped at 30 attendees.
Presented by: Matthew Ibrahim & Dr. Zak Gabor. Check out more information from Matthew at www.mobility-101.com and Zak at www.bostonptwellness.com.