The NASA Kennedy Space Center Business Opportunities Expo 2016* is sponsored by the NASA KSC Prime Contractor Board, 45th Space Wing, and Canaveral Port Authority, and features approximately 150 business and government exhibitors.
~ Exhibitor booths, admission, and parking are free ~
EXHIBITORS: Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Exhibitors include businesses offering a variety of products & services. Representatives of NASA, the 45th Space Wing, prime contractors and other Government agencies will be available to answer specific questions about doing business with their respective organizations.
ATTENDEES: Schedule: 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Businesses who want to do business with NASA
- Small Businesses who want to meet, and network with NASA Contractors
- Large Contractors seeking teaming opportunities with Small Businesses
Limited matchmaking is available with KSC prime contractors. You will receive an
e-mail notification when matchmaking registration begins.
- Admission, parking, and exhibitor booths are free.
- No Government-issued badge is required.
- Lunch will be available for purchase.
- Parking is available in designated areas.
- The event is open to the public.
For more Expo information, please call 321-867-7353
or e-mail email@example.com.
*In the event of a Federal Government Shutdown, NASA reserves the right to relocate, reschedule or cancel event.
**In the event Cruise Terminal 1 is needed for operational purposes, the Canaveral Port Authority reserves the right to relocate or reschedule this event.