The NASA HUBZone Industry Day event is an opportunity for companies to meet with decision-makers regarding doing business with the agency. The targeted audience for this event are HUBZone companies. However, all small businesses may register to attend.
Attendees will also hear from Small Business Program Managers/Specialists from NASA Headquarters and all centers, GRC Small Business Technical Coordinators and other members of the GRC technical community, GRC on-site contractor representatives, Small Business Administration, Procurement Technical Assistance Center, General Services Administration, Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP). To learn more about the event, visit: http:/1.usa.gov/NASAHUBZoneIndustryDay.
Information for Matchmaking Sessions: Do your homework first and visit:
- Glenn Research Center Procurement - http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/Procure/home.htm
- What NASA Buys - http://www.osbp.nasa.gov/about.html
- NASA Acquisition Forecast - http://procurement.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/nais/forecast.cgi
One-on-one matchmaking appointments will be posted after June 14, 2012 at http://1.usa.gov/NASAHUBzoneIndustryDay.
For additional information regarding this event, contact: Sandra Gerlach, 216-433-3764, e-mail: email@example.com.
Click here to view event flier.
To learn more about the NASA Small Business Program, visit: www.osbp.nasa.gov.
When & Where
NASA Glenn Research Center
To view the event agenda, visit: http:/1.usa.gov/NASAHUBZoneIndustryDay
Doing Business with Glenn Research Center: http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/Procure/doin_bus.htm
Local Lodging Information:
- Candlewood Suites - Reservations: (440) 716-0584
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West - Reservations: (800) 830-5222
- Homestead Studio Suites - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted - Reservations: (440) 777-8585
- Courtyard Cleveland Airport North - Reservations: (440) 716-9977
For additional information about hotel accommodations in Cleveland, visit: www.postivelycleveland.com.