"It's Time for a RETOUCH; Remembering Tradition, Creating New Growth"
The 4th Annual Nappywood® Festival and Los Aneles NATURAL Hair & Lifestyle EXPO is held in the beauiful DTLA Los Angeles fashion district on August 6-7 2016
- NEW Our Hottt BRAID COMPETITION by RastaAfi. All we can tell you is; There are cash prizes and we already have some of the top Braiders in Los Angeles and surrounding area competiting. Sunday Starting at 5PM MAIN STAGE
- NEW this year we are offering a series of NAtural hair Professional workshops for Professionals, Students and Licensed Cosmetologist and Barbers who are looking for additional education who want and need additional education in working with natural hair.
- NEW We are introducing the ECOMixology™ Wellness Lounge. Leading Holistic, Wellness & Eco Compamies and Panels focused on creating an sustainable household, business, growing organic food at home. NEW Series of Ingenerational workshops and classes produced by Love Beyond Capcity. incllude DIY at Nappywood, HEalthy Hair, Healthly conversation. Bonding through hair with your child or loved young one
- CEO BootCamp is BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND; A series of workshops that take you from business planning to Step by Step MArketing online. If you are thinking of growning or creating a business, you must attend to be EMPOWERED. NETWORKING and Creating Business opportunities are completely FREE Saturday 12PM -5PM
- ROOTS N' TECH Millennial Summit will be held on Saturday 3PM follow by a Roots N' Tech FAshion + Hairshow and Concert with spoken word with DJ Mayra
- 6th Annual International Black Hairitage" State of the Natural Union" International Industry leaders and policy makers are invited to this LIVE STREAM discussion and Think Tank. The "2016 RETOUCH" focuses on "How do people of color make sure Laws include and reflect our livees" A 2017 Resolution will be created and distributed to the main stream press and policy makers. Come be a part of these indigenous pratices participate in this energy of change"
- NEW Men's focus on beards, men's skincare and emotional support with the attendtion given to men & indentity and beauty. "I AM" Men 's Panel by INspire Beauty. Check website for multiple times both days
- Special Showcase of our Vendor Partners on MAINSTAGE at 2PM Both days.
www.Nappywood.com with daily updates.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is an family event. All ages welcome
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Theis is plenty metered parking on the street. The parking lot is $15, other lots are cheaper in walking distance
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please Email LANaturalHairCareExpo@gmail.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, as long as the ticket is unused.
What is the refund policy?
Sorry, there are no refunds, but feel free to gift a friend.