Students to pick up material Thursday January 19, 2017 9am - 5pm at the class location in Naperville (836 W. 75th Street). Homestudy to run January 19th through February 6, 2017.
Important Note: All home study material must be completed prior to the start of class (February 7th) to successfully complete 90 hour course.
February 7th through 28th 2017, Tuesday's & Thursday's; 6:00pm - 9:30pm and 1 Saturday and Sunday
(**The 15 Hour Interactive portion will be held February 25th (Saturday) & 26th (Sunday) from 9am - 5:30pm each day in Downers Grove 724 Ogden Avenue)
To obtain a real estate broker license in Illinois, you must:
1. Be at least 21 years old or be at least 18 years old and receive prior approval by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (for more information click here).
2. Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3. Complete 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
4. Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better
1. Attendance is required.
2. Allowed to miss 10% of total class time. Missed time must be made up.
3. Missing more than 10 % of the course results in failure, and you must retake the entire course with an additional fee.
4. Course completion requires a minimum of 75% or higher on the course final exams.
5. Class can be cancelled at anytime at school discretion.
Course Refund Policy:
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration -
- Refund Policy: A $25 processing fee is non-refundable. Written cancelation of enrolled received prior to the class start date will entitle the student to a refund of all other fees. 50% tuition will be charged if the registration is cancelled in writing 5 hours after the course begins. (Course begins on day of Home Study pick up.) No refund will be issued after that.
- A $45 charge will be assessed for transcripts lost or requiring changes.