Actions and Detail Panel
Naoki Hayashi: A Challenge to Natural Teeth: Noritake Katana 3-Unit Bridge
Sat, Jun 24, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sun, Jun 25, 2017, 6:00 PM PDT
This course will be a hands-on workshop for fabricating #9-11 three unit bridge with the use of Zirconia frame. Centrals, lat- erals and canines constitute large portion of a smile, which can affects the entire facial expression dramatically both positively and negatively. Therefore, numerous factors need careful consideration in the treatment process of these areas. For example, unlike in a single crown restoration, bridge requires finer attention in the balance of esthetics and mechanical function. The workshop will allow discussion time with the audience to answer any questions and to explain procedural steps in details.
- Tricks in design concept for #9-11 3 unit bridge to patient’s face and dental arch.
- Balancing facial features, lips, and dentition
- How to determine the right internal structure design
- Property of zirconia crown and its use in clinical practice
- Techniques for rich color expression and internal stain adjustments
- Technique to reproduce natural teeth moisture in prosthetic crowns
- (MCT: (Moisture Conceler Technique))
- Texture and luster control technique —Shape adjusting to final polish—
- Analyzing isolation and 3D effect in practice